In our high stakes market, selling a home can be a daunting project. The agent representing you will have an impact on how well you ultimately do or not do. You're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home. Melanie and Dieter's experience, dedication and strong communication skills will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
1. Experience Counts - "We're proud of our successful Real Estate careers," says Dieter. "A direct benefit to our clients of our success", he explains, "are the skills, resources and expertise we developed over the many closings in our over 25 years as Realtors on the Mid-Peninsula." Melanie and Dieter apply this expertise throughout the transaction process to not only ensure the best qualities are featured during the marketing phase but the best price is obtained for your home during the negotiation phase. Melanie and Dieter and their team of professionals create the excitement and momentum in a property that gets it sold. To that point, take a look at their impressive production record of prior years' sales.
2. Work the Network - ”With the market moving as quickly as the Mid-Peninsula market does," Melanie points out, "it helps a great deal to be well known in our tight Real Estate community. Through our local Realtor network connections, we’re able to present opportunities to our seller clients not ordinarily available to our competition. This has made for a number of happy sellers over the years.” Along with private network opportunities and a thorough understanding of the marketplace, Melanie and Dieter with Coldwell Banker as their partner offer a broad spectrum of tools and technologies to support the sale of your home from start to close.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. Melanie and Dieter will assure you'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Zillow and many other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - Digital reach leaves no stone unturned. Melanie and Dieter will work together with you to identify the right people to target your home and get in touch with them using Facebook and email campaigns to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the client relationship foundation and is of paramount importance. "It is the quality of the service we give, the time we take with people and the relationships we build in those transactions that are important," Dieter says. The details will be handled by Melanie and Dieter with care and constant communication to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more in detail about preparing your home for the market and our marketing strategies for selling your home, click here or call us 650.464.0805.